Mission Hospital is located in Asheville, North Carolina. Nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina, Asheville is conveniently located close to a number of cities, states and regions.
- 4 hours west of Raleigh, NC (I-40)
- 2 hours west of Charlotte, NC (NC-321 to I-40)
- 2 hours east of Knoxville, TN (I-40)
- 1.5 hours north of Greenville, SC (Hwy 26)
- 1 hour south of Virginia (Hwy 26)
For your convenience, we have compiled driving directions of all major highways to Mission Hospital.
We also offer other important transportation details, including how to get to Mission from nearby airports as well as car rental services and city bus transit.