This position is affiliated with Mission Hospital, a level II Trauma facility. Successful candidates must be BE/BC and a North Carolina Medical License will be required prior to assuming the position.
· General and Subspecialty Neurosurgery Opportunities
· Neurology includes Movement Disorders, Epilepsy, Headache, Sleep Medicine and Neuromuscular
· Fully Operational Neuroscience Program
· Excellent Salary with Bonus and Comprehensive Benefits. Occurrence Malpractice
· $10,000 in relocation assistance
· Benefits include: Group Long- & Short-Term Disability, Group Health Insurance,
403(b) retirement plan and more
· Paid CME
About Mission Health System
Mission Health System, based in Asheville, NC, is the state's sixth largest health system, with a team of more than 6,000 caring for patients over 11,000 square miles. Our flagship, Mission Hospital, is licensed for 730 beds on two adjoining campuses. A Level II Trauma Center, it serves as the tertiary referral center for Western North Carolina. Mission Health was awarded "Top 100" hospitals by Thomson Reuters and by US News and World Report as a "Top 50 Hospital". Mission Health System also has been recognized by The Commonwealth Fund as having one of the most effective quality improvement programs in US hospitals.
Western North Carolina is nestled in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Here you'll find the perfect balance of welcoming, vibrant towns alive with the arts and some of America's most celebrated destinations for enjoying a wide range of outdoor activities and surrounding beauty.
For additional information, contact:
Manager, Physician Talent Acquisition
Phone: (828) 213-5844